Friday, July 09, 2004

tiring..

another day has passed, this time I was quite tired... Tired from surfing the net, tired from going to International Plaza to find work from a recruitment agency, standing on my feet during the long journey home.. not only that, my iron flared out the moment I switched on it, and immediately switched of the main circuit. what can I say, what turned out to be an ordinary day is filled with ups and downs.. even at home. me gonna find work.. and yesterday I found a new self help book that matched my desire.. to have a total makeover and I wanna make sure all my friends won't believe that's the new me.. I found a lot of handy tips, and I better make sure that I use them...

another week is going to pass, and again, I predict that I won't see my beloved friends again... (I say, how many weeks already? Let me count... 6 weeks and counting.) even the person whom I wanna meet most didn't reply or anything.. SIAN!! >.<

however, I'm gonna use this time to get some soul searching... get a new make over, change my bad habits, and had already figured out what I planned to do next... oh yeah, reorganise my things.. well, better get going...

Adios!!

No comments: